- True Grit (2010) - Remake of the classic western. Nice update and more faithful to the book.
- Shaolin Soccer (2001) - A great Stephen Chow film. I loved the comedic action.
- That Thing You Do! (1996) - Great song, though you are a bit tired of it by the end. Fun story.
- Forever Strong (2008) - Great inspirational sports story. Breaks mold of other formulaic sports films.
- Calamity Jane (1953) - Fun musical/comedy/romance. Get a little culture by watching this.
- Mao's Last Dancer (2009) - Great movie. Mostly in English, but good anyways. Amazing dance routines, moving story, and good history lesson (though not sure of accuracy).
Netflix Instant Picks - 2/2/12
My main sources of movie watching are Netflix Instant, the library, and my own movie collection - in that order. If you're looking for something worthwhile to watch on Netflix Instant, I'll start posting these short lists weekly with a variety of movies I'd recommend checking out.